I’ve always been a fan of paddleboarding.
After listening to a podcast and learning more about the Dama Paddle Board, I was very excited to try it out!
I was able to try it out at a local surf and paddle shop.
It took me about 15 minutes to get used to the paddleboard and then I was ready for the ocean.
The Dama Paddle Board is great because its design makes it easy for beginners like myself and it’s also very durable so you don’t have to worry about damaging it as much as other boards.
What is DAMA Paddle Board?
The dama paddleboard is a high-quality SUP board that is an excellent choice for paddlers of all levels.
The design of the board is simple but elegant, with blue accents and a logo on the deck. The 8″ thickness provides good stability, while the length and width are perfect for beginners to use.
This board is a great option for people looking to purchase their first SUP or for someone who wants to try out paddleboarding without investing too much money. It’s also lightweight and has maximum durability – so you’ll be able to take it anywhere you want without worrying about it breaking down too easily.
What Are The Different Variations of Dama Paddle Boards?
There are many variations of Dama Paddle Boards. They are made out of either carbon fiber or fiberglass, with the most popular being the carbon fiberboard. The boards come in three different lengths-9’6″/10’6″/11′. The 9’ 6” board is perfect for kids and shorter adults, while the 11’ is a great option for tall people. Other variations like 10 foot and 6 inches paddleboard (which we are reviewing in this article) are an allrounder SUP suitable for most people.
Here are more Dama SUP Models To Explore:
- DAMA Nature
- DAMA Flower
- DAMA Fresh life
- DAMA Flywater couple
- DAMA Adventurer
- DAMA Youth II
Who Is This DAMA Paddle Boards For?
DAMA Paddle Boards is a starting out brand, but they are not your average company. They primarily focus on the outdoor enthusiast who likes to enjoy their time on the water. DAMA has found a way to produce high-quality paddle boards at an affordable price so that every individual can have this amazing experience.
For bloggers; DAMA provides extra care with a Camera mount, which is a massive plus for video creators.
How Much DAMA 10”6’ Standup Paddle Board Costs On Average?
The DAMA 10”6’ Standup Paddle Board is a popular choice among beginners and experts alike. The price varies depending on the retailer but typically ranges from $310 to $390.
We should not consider prices without first looking at what they offer. A higher price does not always mean that it’s a better buy, but rather that it offers more features and benefits.
Features (Notable with Pros)
- Let’s you take pictures with a selfie stick without the need to hold it up.
- Attaches the camera mount to your belt, so you can take pictures while engaged in any type of sports or outdoor activities.
- Lets you easily and quickly record videos on water.
- 10 minutes to inflate and 5 minutes to deflate, making it perfect for time-conscious people.
- Unique extra steel D rings make transporting easier.
- Super lightweight and compact size makes it easy to carry around.
- This is the perfect SUP for the whole family! It has everything you need to enjoy some time on the water.
- The SUP board is 10.6ft long, with a width of 30 inches, giving everyone room and stability.
- The paddle is adjustable to three different lengths—perfect for kids or adults of any size or strength.
- The Sport camera bracket mount on the sup board means you can document all your adventures without fear of the falling into the water!
- Rowing is as popular as ever, but that doesn’t mean you should be without the right equipment. Access everything from height-adjustable paddles to a SUP Board Carrier.
- Even when out on the water with nothing more than your paddle, you’ll be prepared for anything with our repair kit.
- A waterproof bag is perfect for storing all your important items so they stay dry and safe, or even if you’re in a pinch and need to use it as a life jacket briefly.
- The size of this board is perfect for all types of water activities, from carrying kids and pets around to surfing or fishing.
- It’s also great as a yoga platform and you can use it as a sun bed on the beach.
- And best of all, you don’t need to take it out of the water to make adjustments or fix anything, so your precious memories won’t get ruined.
List of Cons/Issues (Rare but happened)
- There is a hole in the seam of your inflate mechanism.
- One just busted at the inflate valve seemed randomly.
- Several pumps were observed to have been leaking air.
- Leaks forming on the outside of the valve.
These issues are not common and I hope DAMA sorts those out before shipment.
FAQs and Answers
Are Dama paddle boards good?
Dama paddleboards are designed for all levels of experience. They come in a variety of colors and styles that allow you to design the perfect boat for your needs. Dama paddle boards have been reviewed by experts as one of the best paddleboards on the market because they offer a low-cost option with high quality.
– Dama paddle boards are lightweight and durable
– Dama paddle boards are easy to transport
– Dama paddle boards are perfect for a wide body of water
– The paddleboards come with everything you need
– You can customize your board
What is the best brand of paddle board?
The best brand of paddleboard is one that’s best for your needs. Some paddleboards are more stable than others, some are faster, and some have different features such as a built-in seat. These boards are made in a variety of shapes and sizes to fit your specific needs. Here is a list of 8 SUP companies that manufacture the best paddleboards out there.
- Boardworks Surf.
- Bay Sports.
How do you deflate a DAMA paddle board?
One of the most important tasks after finishing your paddleboarding session is to deflate the paddle board. To do so, simply remove the valve cover, push down and turn on the valve pin. This will allow all of the air to escape and you can easily pack up your equipment without worrying about it floating away.
Should I deflate my paddle board after use?
The surface of your paddle board is made from an absorbent material. If you don’t deflate it, the air inside will be absorbed by the board and can cause it to become heavy and sink in water.
Some people think that it is not necessary to deflate their paddle boards after use. This is because they think that the weight of the water on top of the paddle board will force out all of the air. However, this might not be true as there could be a lot of water on top, but there may not be enough to force out all of the air inside when you remove your paddle board from the water.
Overall, this paddle board is great for beginners! The board is not too heavy and the price is perfect. It is also durable and can handle children and adults alike. The board comes with a paddle, which is a bonus. I would recommend this paddle board for beginners and kids.
NUS is a kayaking enthusiast who has been kayaking with a local group for the last five years. He loves using kayaks while out on outings on the water or camping when the friends want to have a BBQ party somewhere on the bank of a local lake.
Based on his experiences with the different types of kayaks, he is sharing his opinion about kayaking tricks and required gears so that a beginner can get started right away.
Find his team on Twitter here. Happy reading!
Last update on 2021-09-18 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API