Introducing the Intex Seahawk boat, the perfect boat for all your adventures. Its compact size makes it easy to port around and transport. It also comes with a convenient carrying bag for easy storage and a repair patch and pump.
- The Intex Seahawk 3 Boat is available in three colors: green, blue, and brown
- The pool of this kayak is made from puncture-resistant PVC material that is durable enough for long-term use
- The Intex Seahawk Kayak is available in three variants: Seahawk 2, Seahawk 3, and Seahawk 4
- The Intex Seahawk 3 Boat can be used for various purposes like boating, fishing, and even camping
What Is Intex SeaHawk 3?
Intex is a company best known for its inflatable pools and outdoor inflatables. They have been around since the year 2000, and they have a wide range of products. The Seahawk 3 is one of their newest offerings.
The Seahawk 3 comes in three colors, which are green, blue, and brown. It has a capacity of up to six people or three queen size air beds with extra space on the side for belongings you want to bring with you on your trip.
No products found.
This Intex inflatable pool is made from puncture-resistant PVC material that is durable enough for long-term use, even if it gets punctured by sharp objects like rocks or tree branches.
With the high-powered Intel Atom processor, this tablet is solidly built for any use. The device is easy to use and has some great features such as a sturdy build, long battery life, and an affordable price.
The Seahawk 3 is super easy to set up, it’s very stable and it has plenty of legroom. If you’re looking for a boat that you can put in your trunk, carry on your shoulder, or store in the rafters of your house, this is the one for you.
The Seahawk 3 comes with 4 different footrests and 2 high back seats. This allows for maximum comfort when paddling and also ensures that everyone can find a seat they like. It also comes with a stuff bag which makes packing up and storing this inflatable kayak a breeze!
What Are The Different Variations of Intex Seahawk Kayak?
Seahawk 2: For those looking for a quality budget-friendly option, the Seahawk 2 is for you.
Seahawk 3: The next level up in the series, this model offers an excellent balance of features and value.
Seahawk 4: If you have the budget for it, this product is by far one of the best out there.
Who Is The Intex Seahawk 3 Boat For?
The Intex Seahawk 3 Boat is an affordable boat that can be used for a variety of purposes such as boating, fishing, and even camping.
This boat can be good for people who are either looking to use it occasionally or those who want to use it frequently. It also has plenty of space and is very easy to inflate.
This boat is for people who are looking for features like-
- Built-in air louvers to maximize airflow and speed up drying
- Large size for quick drying
- Drain plug for easy removal of water
- Durable PVC material
Specs and Detailed Overview of Seahawk 3
No products found.
- The Seahawk 3 inflatable boat is a versatile, durable, and stable inflatable that is easily deflated and stored in just a few minutes.
- Comes with two oars, one skeg (a rudder that helps keep the boat from spinning), and one easy-to-carry backpack.
- A unique, fun design that’s guaranteed to turn heads
- Lightweight and easy to store so you can bring it anywhere you want
- Fun for all ages, usable in various water sports activities
- Heavy-duty, puncture-resistant PVC makes the boat comfortable and durable.
- The inflatable I-beam floor provides rigidity.
- A boat that can hold up to three persons.
- The Seahawk 3 comes with 2 oars and a pump for easy inflation and deflation, which means you can spend more time on the water.
- The Boston valves make it easy to fill the boat with air – just attach one end of the tube to the valve, open it, and wait. There’s no need to hold that heavy weight for minutes on end.
- Dimensions are 12′ x 6′ x 1′, perfect for small spaces like apartments and dorms.
- Holds an impressive 907lbs of weight, so you’ll never need to worry about only being able to get a single suitcase inside.
- The compact space-saving design brings your expectations to reality.
Some Common Issues/Cons Found
1. When you increase the speed even just a little (around 15% of what is recommended), the rear part of the boat starts to lean downwards.
2. The engine sometimes is submerged in water!
3. The water is overflowing onto the wood side of the motor mount (rare case)
FAQs And Answers
How Long Is The Seahawk 3 Inflatable Boat?
The size of the seahawk boat is as follows: 9′ 8″ x 4′ 6″ x 1′ 5″
The Seahawk 3 is a 9.8’ long inflatable boat that weighs around 40 pounds. It can be inflated in less than 2 minutes as long as you have an air compressor or a high-pressure pump.
It has a max capacity of 600 pounds and is sturdy enough to hold up to 500 pounds of weight when it’s been properly inflated. It also features three nylon mesh storage bags, making it easy for you to store your boat and other gear without having to worry about it getting damaged or dirty.
Are Seahawk Boats Good?
Seahawk boats are made for stability and control. These boats are good for both boating and paddling. Seahawk boats are usually made with four seats, a place to sit in the middle, and plenty of room for gear.
How Do I Inflate My Intex Seahawk 4?
In order to inflate the Intex Seahawk 4, you will want to start by taking out the air from the pump. You can do this by pressing down on the valve and pushing to release all of the air. Next, add in your desired amount of air and then press down on the pump to seal it. The Intex Seahawk 4 needs a total of 30-40 pumps for it to be fully inflated.
The Intex Seahawk 4 is an inflatable pool toy that you can use in your backyard or pool for hours of fun!
How Do You Row An Inflatable Raft?
The first thing you need to do when rowing an inflatable raft is to inflate the raft. The next step would be to push the cockpit of the raft underwater. Once you are submerged, you will have to use your legs as oars. Be sure not to break through the surface of the water while rowing, but try and keep your knees up and then put them down flat on the surface of the water.
Write A Step By Step Guide To Build An Inflatable Boat Floor.
- Cut the 2 sheets of plywood to the correct desired dimensions.
- Put them on top of each other with the wood grain running in opposite directions.
- Screw them together using a power drill and wood screws.
- Cut a single sheet of plywood in half so that it is about 20% shorter than the length of the assembled sheets. Put it on top of the assembly and screw it into place.
- Screw the inflatable boat to the assembly.
Building an inflatable boat floor is a task for the do-it-yourselfer who doesn’t mind getting his hands a little dirty.
Inflatable boat floors are spacious, lightweight, and easy to store when not used. They are great for those who like to take their boat out on the water and use it as a floating cabin. You can build this floor in your backyard or any other flat surface that is accessible to you.
Rockey is a kayaking enthusiast who has been kayaking with a local group for the last five years. He loves using kayaks while out on outings on the water or camping when the friends want to have a BBQ party somewhere on the bank of a local lake. More About James R Rockey at About Page Here: Authors
Based on his experiences with the different types of kayaks, he is sharing his opinion about kayaking tricks and required gears so that a beginner can get started right away.
Find his team on Twitter here. Happy reading!
Last update on 2023-09-25 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API