The Lifetime Kokanee 106 tandem kayak comes with high backrests and multiple footrest positions to ensure you experience your desired comfort level. The kayak features ample storage space and durable construction to ensure you enjoy your vessel for years to come. It is a unique sit-on-top kayak that is designed for tandem and solo paddling for recreational kayaking.
- This kayak is an excellent choice for those looking for value and versatility in a recreational kayak
- This kayak is an excellent option for paddlers who are looking for a versatile, durable, and high-quality kayak at an affordable price
- If you are planning to buy this kayak then it will cost you $739.99 and it comes with a 5-year limited warranty which is very convenient
- This kayak is made from high-density polyethylene material that makes it rugged, UV-protected, and impact resistant
- The Lifetime Kokanee 106 tandem kayak has front and rear shock cords for keeping the gear secure
No products found.
What Is The Lifetime Kokanee Sit-On-Top Kayak, And Who Is It For?
The Kokanee is a versatile sit-on-top kayak designed for anyone who wants a tandem kayak that can be used for solo paddling. The kayak is an excellent choice for those looking for value and versatility in a recreational kayak. It switches quickly from tandem mode to solo paddler mode. All you need to do is switch up the seats, and you’re good to go.
This kayak is comfortable and stable enough for paddlers of all skill levels. It is designed for the following users:
1. Paddlers looking for a versatile kayak for both solo and tandem paddling
2. Those looking for a durable and excellent quality kayak
3. Anyone looking for a relatively affordable kayak that offers immense value for money
4. Investors looking for a kayak that they can hire out as a tandem or solo vessel
How Much Does The Lifetime Kokanee Kayak Cost?
The Lifetime Kokanee kayak costs $739.99. It comes with a 5-year limited warranty and has a durable construction to ensure you get value for money with years of use.
Features Of The Lifetime Kokanee Kayak
1. Features A Durable High-Density Polyethylene Construction That Is UV-Protected
This kayak is made from high-density polyethylene material that makes it rugged, UV-protected, and impact-resistant. The kayak’s construction guarantees years of using this kayak without needing repair or replacement.
2. It Has A Versatile Design That Allows For Tandem And Solo Paddling
The Lifetime Kokanee allows paddlers to switch between tandem and solo paddling with ease. You only need to move seat positions to change the configuration, and you are good to go.
3. Has Two Hatches Beneath The Deck For Added Storage
The Lifetime Kokanee has ample storage for all your gear and equipment. It has two storage hatches that are waterproof to ensure your stuff stays dry throughout your kayaking adventures. It has a storage tank well with a bungee and a front bungee for securing all your loose luggage.
4. Designed For Comfort With Two Adjustable Seatbacks And Multiple Footrest Positions
This kayak is designed with the paddler’s comfort in mind to ensure you don’t get fatigued on long hours of paddling. It has two adjustable quick-release seatbacks that ensure your back stays supported in the position you’re comfortable in. The kayak has multiple footrest positions to cater to different size paddlers.
5. Has Front And Rear Shock Cords For Keeping Your Gear Secure
With this kayak, your loose gear and dry bags are sorted. You have two bungee cords at the bow and stern to keep your stuff in place as you paddle. Losing your stuff will be a thing of the past with this vessel.
6. Offers Excellent Stability And Tracking Thanks To The Hull Design
This kayak has a unique and streamlined hull design to glide smoothly and track excellently on the water. This design also makes the kayak stable, and paddlers can get on board and alight without tipping.
7. Self-Bailing With Scupper Holes For Effortless Draining
Sit-on-top kayak designs are prone to get infiltrated by water, especially when paddling in choppy water. Having a kayak that drains this water effortlessly without needing to stop paddling is such a relief. The Lifetime Kokanee has drain holes with scupper plugs that ensure the water is drained and the cockpit stays dry throughout your adventure.
8. It Comes With A 5-Year Limited Warranty
The kayak comes with a warranty that is valid for up to 5 years. A warranty works as the manufacturers guarantee that the product you are receiving is of satisfactory quality. In case of any damage, the manufacturer will bear the cost of repair or replacement. With such a warranty, you are sure to get 5 years or more of enjoying the kayak without any issues.
Specifications Of The Lifetime Kokanee Sit-On-Top Kayak
|Max. weight capacity||425 lbs.|
How Does The Lifetime Kokanee Kayak Perform On The Water?
The Lifetime Kokanee Kayak is super stable on the water, and paddlers quickly get on and off the boat. The stability is due to the hull’s design which compromises the vessel’s speed. The kayak is more on the slow side, but it works just fine for a recreational tandem kayak.
This kayak tracks and maneuvers excellently because the hull is designed to cut through the water smoothly. Steering the vessel is easy, and one person can paddle even in tandem mode. However, if you want better control and speed, both paddlers will need to paddle the vessel together. From our experience with this kayak, we think it is worth the hype, and it delivers just what you expect it to deliver.
Pros Of The Lifetime Kokanee Kayak
1. A stable kayak that’s easy to get on and off
2. Offers incredible value for money
3. Great for both solo and tandem kayaking
4. Self-bailing design with scupper plugs
5. Ideal kayak for beginners and paddlers of all skill levels
Cons Of The Lifetime Kokanee Kayak
1. A bit heavy for one person to carry alone
2. Doesn’t have carry handles installed
3. It might be relatively slower than other kayaks
Frequently Asked Questions On The Lifetime Kokanee Tandem Kayak
Q. How Do I Completely Drain Water Out Of The Hull?
The kayak has a drain plug at the bow with a scupper plug. To drain water from the cockpit, unscrew the plug, then lift the stern to allow water to reach the bow and get drained.
Q. Can I Get Replacement Seats For This Kayak?
Yes, you can get replacement seats and other parts by contacting the lifetime products customer care team.
Q. Does The Lifetime Kokanee Kayak Come With Paddles?
No, this kayak model doesn’t include the paddle as part of the package.
Q. Can This Kayak Be Used On The Ocean?
This kayak is recommended for flatwater kayaking, but many users have used it on the ocean and given positive reviews. The kayak is versatile and wide enough to remain stable on the ocean, but we recommend wearing a personal floatation device and exercising caution when kayaking in the ocean.
Q. Can I Put A Motor On The Lifetime Kokanee Kayak?
No, the kayak is not designed to be used with a motor.
The Lifetime Kokanee kayak is designed for paddlers who want versatility and value in a watercraft. The kayak is great for recreational kayaking, whether you are alone or with a partner. It is relatively affordable and ideal for paddlers of all skill levels; if you want to venture into the boating rental business, this kayak is perfect for adding to your collection.
We hope that this review has given you a deeper insight into the Lifetime Kokanee kayak, and you can now tell if it is the right kayak for your needs.
Rockey is a kayaking enthusiast who has been kayaking with a local group for the last five years. He loves using kayaks while out on outings on the water or camping when the friends want to have a BBQ party somewhere on the bank of a local lake. More About James R Rockey at About Page Here: Authors
Based on his experiences with the different types of kayaks, he is sharing his opinion about kayaking tricks and required gears so that a beginner can get started right away.
Find his team on Twitter here. Happy reading!
Last update on 2023-12-01 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API