Lifetime tamarack angler 100 is a one-person sit-on-top fishing kayak made for anyone who enjoys kayak fishing. The kayak comes with fishing rod holders and paddles to make your adventure even more enjoyable. One of the features that stand out to us is the kayak’s stability, even with huge catches. This stability is due to its wide flat bottom and chine rails that ensure it is hard to tip and doesn’t rock when casting.
- Lifetime Tamarack Angler 100 has excellent tracking and maneuverability to ensure you move smoothly in the water and access tight fishing spots.
- This lifetime tamarack kayak is great for any angler looking for an affordable but fantastic fishing kayak
- The price of the lifetime tamarack angler 100 ranges between $499.99 to $549.99 but the actual price might also vary depending on where you are buying your kayak
- This kayak has multiple footrest positions to accommodate paddlers of all heights and sizes
What Is The Lifetime Tamarack Angler 100?
The lifetime tamarack angler 100 is a fishing kayak designed to make your fishing adventures fun and effortless. You can also use the kayak for recreational paddling in calm waters such as; lakes, creeks, bays, ponds, reservoirs, and slow-moving rivers. This is one of the best fishing kayaks in the market since it has two flush-mounted fishing rod holders and one top-mount rod holder for hands-free fishing. The kayak also has plenty of room for other accessories and your fishing tackle.
Who Is Lifetime Tamarack Angler 100 For?
This lifetime tamarack kayak is great for any angler looking for an affordable but fantastic fishing kayak. The kayak is comfortable and has excellent performance on the water, making it an ideal purchase for beginners and pros alike. If you’ve never had a sit-on-top kayak before, we recommend getting this one for an easy transition.
How Much Does Lifetime Tamarack Angler 100 Kayak Cost?
The price of the lifetime tamarack angler 100 ranges between $499.99 to $549.99. The price difference is because you can choose to buy the kayak without the paddle at $499.99 or have the paddle included for $549.99. the price might also vary depending on where you are buying your kayak. We recommend getting this kayak from amazon since they have great price deals. You can also check from the lifetime website, which offers free shipping for their kayaks.
The lifetime tamarack kayak has outstanding fishing and recreational kayaking features for its price. in this section, we look at some of the features that stand out for us
1. Chine rails and a flat bottom contributes to the stability of the kayak
2. Straight tracking thanks to the deep hull channels
3. Has front and rear shock cords
4. The kayak seat has an adjustable and cushioned seatback making it comfortable for long kayaking adventures
5. Has multiple footrest positions to accommodate paddlers of all heights and sizes
6. Features one swivel fishing rod holder and two flush mount rod holders for a great fishing experience
7. Ample storage space with two storage compartments that are hinged, sealed with rubber gaskets, and secured with bungee cords
8. Has to carry handles(T-handles) at the front, back, and side for easy transporting
9. The paddle has a paddle keeper that helps to secure it to your kayak using a bungee
10. Made from durable and UV-protected high-density polyethylene
|Color||Available in red, grey, jungle green|
|Maximum weight capacity||275 pounds|
|Warranty||Limited five-year warranty|
How Does The Lifetime Tamarack Angler 100 Perform?
This kayak is popular with most users because of how versatile and fabulous it is. It is rated 4.5 out of stars on Amazon, with most users showering praises for its features. In this section, we take you through our experience with the kayak and give you an honest rating of the kayak by its features and performance.
1. Ease Of Setup And Transporting
This kayak weighs only 50 pounds making it easy to load and unload to the car all by yourself. You can buy a kayak cart to make it move quickly, but it still works without one. The kayak has T-handles that make it easier to haul to and from the water. Getting in and out of the kayak is also easy as it is pretty stable on the water.
2. Performance On The Water
What we love most about this kayak has to be its stability on the water. It has a wide beam and chine rails that contribute significantly to its stability even in rough conditions. You can cast and handle aggressive fish on the kayak without fear of tipping over. You can also sit sideways with your legs on the water, and the vessel will remain put. Though the kayak isn’t designed for standing, you can stand for a little while without affecting your balance.
The maneuverability and tracking of the kayak are also something to marvel at; you will access tight fishing spots with ease. The deep hull channels enable the kayak to move straight through the water with ease. The kayak isn’t fast enough for racing due to its width, but you will enjoy this kayak cruising speed for fishing and recreational kayaking.
The lifetime tamarack angler 100 is designed for calm waters, slow-moving rivers, bays, reservoirs, ponds, and creeks, not for whitewater or fast-moving water. But it handles currents and powerboat waves quite well when it encounters them.
The kayak is designed for comfort, especially on short kayaking adventures. It has a seat with a cushioned and adjustable seatback. If you plan to spend long hours on the water, we advise you to invest in a better kayak seat since this one gets numbing within a few hours of use. The kayak also has multiple footrest positions to give enough legroom for paddlers of different heights. To make your kayak more comfortable, you can modify it according to your desire by adding extra accessories such as rod holders or mounts.
This kayak has plenty of storage room for a one-person kayak. It has two sealed storage hatches beneath the deck for added storage. It has front and rear shock cords and enough space on the deck for all your fishing and kayaking accessories.
5. Fishing Accessories
As we’ve already mentioned, this kayak is meant for anglers, and it has specific features that favor anyone wanting to fish on the kayak. It has two flush mount rod holders and one swivel rod holder to quickly set up your rod and reel. These rod holders are sturdy and do not wobble, and you can fish hands-free as you continue paddling.
Convinced? Here it is on Amazon:
Strengths Of The Lifetime Tamarack Angler 100
1. Excellent Stability On The Water– the kayak’s stability adds to the reasons why it is a great fishing kayak
2. Ample Storage For Gears And Accessories has storage hatches that are sealed to keep your gear safe and dry. It also has tie-downs for your dry bags and other gear
3. Great Fishing Kayak Features And Accessories- the different fishing rod holders make for a comfortable and enjoyable fishing adventure
4. Excellent Build Quality– made from high-quality material with the latest technology to make a fantastic kayak.
5. UV And Impact-Resistant Hull Material- made from high-density polyethylene that is blow-molded to make it solid and durable
6. Multiple Footrest Positions– comfortable for paddlers of different heights
7. Front and rear carry handles for easy transporting
8. Has a paddle keeper for securing paddle to the kayak
9. It has a flat and stable bottom
10. Affordable and gives immense value for your money
Weaknesses Of The Lifetime Tamarack Angler 100
1. The seat cushion can get uncomfortable after long hours in water
2. Not fast enough to cover long distances in a short time
3. You might need to get scupper plugs separately
The lifetime tamarack angler 100 is an excellent kayak for anglers and any kayaking enthusiast. It comes with all the essential accessories you might need making it an excellent and affordable option for beginners and pros. If you are looking for a sit-on-top kayak of excellent quality, affordable, and performs exceedingly well, we highly recommend the lifetime tamarack angler 100. Get yourself one and enjoy a great day on the water catching all your favorite fish species.
Rockey is a kayaking enthusiast who has been kayaking with a local group for the last five years. He loves using kayaks while out on outings on the water or camping when the friends want to have a BBQ party somewhere on the bank of a local lake. More About James R Rockey at About Page Here: Authors
Based on his experiences with the different types of kayaks, he is sharing his opinion about kayaking tricks and required gears so that a beginner can get started right away.
Find his team on Twitter here. Happy reading!
Last update on 2021-11-19 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API