WOOWAVE Kayak Seat Padded Deluxe Canoe Seat.
If you have a lifetime youth wave kayak or plan to buy one and need a seat, the Woowave kayak seat is the way to go. Not everyone can sit comfortably without a seat, not just any seat, but a good seat. There are some arguments that you do not need a seat for this Kayak, but not everyone is the same. If you have back problems or love extra comfort in your Kayak, then a kayak seat is a must-have.
This Woowave kayak seat has all the qualities that will make it good enough for your lifetime youth wave kayak, from comfort to durability. This seat got you covered in all your kayaking needs. This article will discuss its features in detail, specs, pros, cons, and even the customer rating. Read on to find out more.
Customer Rating By Features
4.5 out of 5 stars
1. Lightweight 4.6
2. Support 4.5
3. Comfort 4.5
4. Easy to install 4.4
1. It encompasses a detachable waterproof bag, where you’ll be able to place your belongings.
2. It is comfy thanks to the adjustability that makes it match all body sizes.
3. It has nice back support that helps those that could have back pain to seat for a protracted time and still feel fine.
4. It is straightforward to put in and take away.
5. It has copper hooks that don’t rust even once exposed to saltwater.
6. It fits in various kayaks, canoes, fishing boats.
1. You could also be needed to feature a bit further cushion to assist your tail base at the lowest of the seal.
2. Sometimes the clip could erode and break off.
3. Metal swivel snaps might not withstand saltwater.
1. It has a detachable seat bag: The kayaks always have a detachable seat bag, where you can put your personal belongings with no worries when you are in and out of water.
2. It is Universal: who does not want to be comfortable when kayaking? You probably need a seat that will fit you well. Kayak seat is designed in a way that it is more flexible and it fits all sizes.
3. It has four adjustable webbing straps: These straps are divided into two groups, which are, in front and rear, with each group consisting of two straps; this gives it a wide range to adjust, to accommodate most kayaks.
4. It also has a non-slip contoured padded seat with an excellent backrest design that gives you an extra desired comfort when you are in the waters.
5. This seat is designed in a way that it can be attached to different kayaks, rowboats, fishing boats, and canoes.
6. It is made up of polyester, Engineered EVA, and copper metal hooks.
7. The seat is easy to install and remove: it has no complications in its installation and removal, minimizing the time used.
WOOWAVE Kayak Seat Padded Deluxe Canoe Seat Specs.
|Color||Black and grey|
|Seat base size||L×W×Thickness[30×22×12]cm|
|Front strap length||59cm|
|Suit for||Kayaking, canoeing, fishing|
If you’re worried that this kayak seat is going to be comfy enough for your kayaking adventures, then you should not have to be compelled to worry any longer. This seat offers final comfort with its high back, ensuring you have somewhere to rest your back. This high back is in line with ergonomics that offer you 100 percent comfort. It’s conjointly cushiony, permitting you to sit down for long hours while not obtaining tired and with no signs of discomfort. The back is additionally cushiony and contoured, making certain that it aligns and follows the form of your back. This will increase comfort by providing much reliable support. Its associate anti-slip style keeps it in place; therefore, you do not have to be compelled to keep moving it to its initial position. The structure of this seat guarantees comfort on each side.
2. Straightforward Installation
You probably want a seat that’s straightforward to put in and detach from the Kayak. A seat that may be put in and detached permits even beginners to installing it without struggle. To put in this seat to your Lifetime Youth wave Kayak, merely fasten the connecting straps on the attachment purpose of the Kayak. You ought to then create the changes for your Comfortability because that’s what matters most.
3. Sensible Style
This Woo wave seat has four-way adjustable front and rear webbing straps. These can permit you to mend this seat in place with your different wants. It’s corrosion-resistant; thus, you may not have to be compelled to worry about going into the ocean or any brine with it. It fits most kayaks, this offers you a plus, albeit you get another kayak, and you may not have to be compelled to get another seat unless you only wish to.
4. Safe And Sturdy
This deluxe kayak seat is made of an EVA foam interior and top-quality 210D polyester exterior. This EVA foam has low-temperature toughness, stress-crack, and is immune to ultraviolet light rays. These materials make sure that this seat is long for all of your kayaking wants. It’s a skid-resistant thick foam cushion that supports you for an extended time. This can’t be all; it comes with a detachable storage bag at the rear that provides additional storage.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
In this section, we will take you through frequently asked questions. These are only the things that we think you might be wondering, but we have not captured in the article. We hope that we will answer your questions perfectly. We will try to the best of our ability to do that.
1. Is Lifetime A Good Kayak Brand?
Yes, lifetime kayaks are a good brand since their kayaks are made of high-quality polyethylene plastic that is UV protected. Their kayaks are stable, making them good for beginners. This has made beginners appreciate them as a good brand.
- How Do You Mount A Boat Seat In A Kayak?
Kayaking is an entertaining activity, and many of the anglers use their kayaks when they go out fishing. When you are using a kayak, all you need is to stay comfortable for the time you are fishing, and for this to happen, upgrading your seat is a core you must consider. For this reason, we want to take you through the process of installing a sear.
1. Before doing anything, ensure that you read through the manufacturer’s instructions before starting the installation process because you may need extra tools to set up your kayak seat. If you have your required tools, then you are ready to start the installation process.
2. Identify the area you want to install your seat and straps. Some people have a preferred position. With this in mind, the installation area may depend on other factors like the size of the Kayak and its shape. You have to consider these factors to ensure that the seat is placed in a safe position.
3. Now place the seat into the Kayak. This should be so that the fold of the seat would rest against the back seat area.
4. Join clips of the Kayak’s fixings. After you have joined the clips, tighten the straps gradually until the seat gets to your best sitting position.
5. The way to perfectly install your seat is to ensure that the backrest is slightly curved and closely vertical for you to have enough power as you paddle.
3. How Do I Choose A Kayak Seat?
When you are buying or planning to buy a kayak seat, ensure that the one you buy fulfills your needs. Below is a list of aspects you should put into consideration when buying a new kayak seat.
When you go out looking for a seat to buy, you will find different types of the backrest. Ensure you get a seat with a medium backrest to prevent you from getting back pains when you are out in the water for long periods.
For you to be comfortable, you should ensure that your seat is padded enough. This way, you will be able to sit for hours without getting tired.
You have to consider the size of both the Kayak and that of your new seat on size. Most of the seats fit on all sit-on-top kayaks, and if your Kayak is a sit-in kayak, you have to keenly check the width of the backrest as not all backrests fit in all the seat-in kayaks.
Nothing feels as great as being comfortable when you are on the water, which can’t be achieved when you have a sweaty back. Ensure that the seat has a well-ventilated backrest that will make you enjoy some cold wind and chills when you are on your journey.
Who does not want a long-lasting seat? Ensure that you purchase a durable seat, or else you will be going back to buy a new seat now and then.
To conclude, we have seen the features of this kayak seat. It is a seat that every kayaker would love to own. It is an excellent seat, with adjustable straps; it is also durable since it is made from great quality materials: EVA and 210D polyester. If you need a kayak seat for your Lifetime Youth wave Kayak, this is the right choice, and you will not regret purchasing it. Good luck!
Briggs is from Chandler, Arizona, USA. Besides riding on his dirt bike on Grand Canyon – he loves fishing and often go kayaking in Colorado River with his best friends Mike. A cute dog named Ketty gives the company while Briggs kayaks alone.
Last update on 2021-11-19 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API