Last Updated on
Kayaking is an incredible water sport and also a great stress reliever. Many are unaware of the benefits of kayaking. It is great for one’s physical health since it greatly helps in improving one’s strength flexibility as well as their aerobic fitness. Moving the paddle alone has several health advantages. Controlling the paddle increases muscle strength of arms, back as well as of the chest. All these benefits which come along with the fun of kayaking have contributed to its enormous popularity.
When going for kayaking, one of the most requirement is a kayak. One cannot go for kayaking if they do not have an appropriate kayak with them. There is a huge variety of kayaks present in the market, which is the reason why it becomes so difficult to choose the best which is perfect for one’s needs. Someone might need a kayak with a closed deck or sit on top or even inflatable ones; it depends on one’s preference. However, to go for a safer option and can decide to purchase a kayak hugely popular in the market, which is used by the most number of people and is one of the most sold kayaks. Pelican Catch 120 is a kayak with which one can never go wrong. It is the perfect kayak for anyone looking for some kayaking fun. It is also extremely affordable and does what it says. Rated 3.8 stars on Amazon, Pelican 120 is undoubtedly a very popular option. It occupies 700493 ranks in the category of Outdoor and Sports indicating towards its loyal consumer base. With this Pelican Catch 120 review you would get to know more about the product, so check this out.
What are the specifications and product details Pelican catch 120?
- The weight of the kayak is 68.3 pounds
- The Product Dimensions are: 139.8 x 33.9 x 15 inches
- Product Model number is KRP12P106
- ASIN: B01DAALBB8
- Max capacity is 400 lbs.
- The seating system is Egocast dual position
- The kayak has adjustable footrests
- It also has a drain plug
- Carrying handles which are steady and rigid
- There is a present storage platform along with a bungee
Things You Can Do With This Kayak!
A range of activities and sports can be undertaken with a Pelican 120. Some of these activities are,
The price of the kayak can come for anywhere between $700 and $900 depending upon the area where the kayak Pelican catch 120 is to be delivered. The residential shipping charge for Pelican 120 is $99.Amazon charges the same cost for delivering the product to a commercial address.
What are the advantages of purchasing a Pelican Catch 120?
Pelican Catch 120 review on Amazon indicates its durability and incredible efficiency. Some of its most important benefits are,
- The kayak is incredibly popular and renowned for its stability. With its above satisfactory width of 34 inches, Catch 120 is wide as well as greatly stable. There is no chance of tripping. One can also easily stand on it without ever worrying about losing control.
- The extremely comfortable seat of Pelican catch 120 is another benefit of purchasing this incredible kayak. Customers swear by how comfortable the seat is, and there is no doubt that the ones who go for kayaking in this kayak have fun as well as a comfortable experience. One can easily spend one full day just in this seat yet have no cramps.
- The seat’s feature of having two different positions makes it very convenient for the users. The Low, as well as the high position both, have their benefits. In the high position, one can easily bend their knees as well as store things beneath the seat.
- Pelican Catch 120’a tracking has been termed to be above satisfactory by the customers. Although it can’t be tracked in a straight light on adding a rudder, it becomes super amazing.
- The Handles of the boat are strong and greatly durable.
Is there any particular weakness of Pelican Catch 120?
Drift is one of the shortcomings of Pelican catch 120. The boat drifts a lot in a strong wind, and even in normal wind, the kayak is not spared from drifting. It is one of the downsides of this kayak. At times, the drive is so bad that it becomes almost impossible to go fishing without using an anchor. On attaching an anchor along with a trolley, the process, however, becomes easy. It can’t be denied that the drifting problem is not unique to Pelican Catch 120, but every other kayak has this problem.
What are some of the important features of Pelican Catch 120?
Some of the features of the kayak Pelican 120 present in this Pelican Catch 120 review are,
- Presence of rod tie downs as well as two paddles
- There are two accessory eyelets
- There is also an Anti-slip carpet for enabling standing carefree
- The presence of adjustable footrests is another feature
- There is also a bottle holder for user convenience
- The boat is inclusive of four scupper plugs
- There is also a flush mount to enable holding the rod
- A stand assist strap enables the kayakers to easily stand and have complete stability
- Bungee cords and storage platform make the kayaking experience incredibly convenient
- The kayak due to its superb build can be easily manoeuvred
- The kayak has a capacity of 400 lb – 181 kg
- It supports seating for one person
The Pelican Catch120 is undoubtedly the best bet for an affordable as well as a durable kayak. Last it is especially great as a fishing kayak, and for beginner kayak fisherman it is the best bet. Also, it is abundant with potential tweaking as well as upgrades. On adding rudder, dry hatches, steering system, anchor trolley, extra holders for rod as well as a fish finder it becomes the perfect kayak at an affordable price. Check out the official website if you want to know more about the same.