If you’ve been looking for a way to store your kayaks neatly without taking up much space, then you’ve come across kayak wall hangers. They are a stylish and straightforward way to store your kayaks while keeping your area looking neat. RAD Sportz kayak wall hangers are amongst the most recommended on the market.
Simply put, RAD Sportz kayak wall hangers are the real deal when it comes to hanging up your kayak. They are a durable and stylish way to store your kayak when not in use without cluttering your space. Read this comprehensive review of RAD Sportz wall hangers before you buy them.
What Are RAD Sportz Wall Hangers?
RAD Sportz wall hangers are hooks mounted on your shed or garage wall to provide storage for your kayak or paddleboat. The hooks are made from sturdy steel coated with yellow powder and designed with foam padding to protect your kayak from scratches. They are equipped with nylon clips and straps and can hold vessels that are up to 125 pounds.
What Are The Different Variations?
As you look for the right RAD Sportz wall hangers to buy, you will come across different options to choose from, including RAD Sportz Kayak Wall Hangers 100 LB Capacity, RAD Sportz Big EZ and RAD Sportz Wall Hanger Pro 125 LB Capacity.
If you have a kayak, surfboard, or snowboard that weighs 100 lb or less, you will love this hanger. It is easy to mount without needing any tools and also quite affordable for any budget.
For all those bulky watercraft that are heavy and take up lots of storage space, this is the ideal amount for them. It helps keep them secured without taking up much of your garage or shed s-=pace.
This specific wall mount is a little of both worlds; it can withstand watercraft that are up to 125 lbs and is reasonably priced. If you want to hold a heavier boat than 100 lbs and find the RAD Sportz Big EZ to be above your budget, you can opt for this mount.
Your choice of wall hanger will be determined by the size of your kayak, your budget, and your personal preference. If you have a small boat that weighs less than 100 lbs, the RAD Sportz Kayak Wall Hangers 100 LB Capacity Capacity will work perfectly for you, and it is pretty affordable. If you have a heavier watercraft and are willing to spend more on your kayak’s storage, we recommend going for RAD Sportz Big EZ. for those with a kayak weighing 125 lbs and below and looking to save some bucks; the RAD Sportz Wall Hanger Pro 125 LB Capacity is the best for you.
Who Is RAD Sportz Kayak Wall Hangers For?
RAD Sportz kayak wall hangers are excellent for any paddler looking to keep their kayak safe without taking up much space. With these wall hangers, your kayak can stay sturdy on the wall of your garage or posts on the fence until the next adventure. These wall hangers are functional and also good-looking. When used to hang your kayak in the garage, they give that aesthetic appeal that makes the place look organized.
How Much Does The RAD Sportz Kayak Wall Hanger Cost?
The wall hangers’ cost ranges between $18 -$43 depending on which one you choose and where you buy them. You can get all of them from Amazon at reasonable prices. Here’s a link to each of them to look at the current prices and buy them.
1. RAD Sportz Kayak Wall Hangers 100 LB Capacity
Ideal for anyone who’s on a budget and wants to keep their vessel safe. These wall hangers cost less than $20 and can hold up to 100 pounds. They are an excellent choice if you have a small to medium watercraft.
2. RAD Sportz Big EZ
These kayak wall hangers are meant for big and bulky kayaks; they can hold up to 150 pounds. They are pretty affordable for their size and quality. They will cost you around $43 depending on where you buy, while their competitors retail for $60 and above.
3. RAD Sportz Wall Hanger Pro 125 LB Capacity
If you are on a budget but want something that can hold more than 100 pounds, these are the hangers for you. The kayak wall hangers will cost around $38 and holds up to 125 pounds without straining.
The RAD Sportz kayak wall hangers have multiple functional features that make each of them worth their price. Compared to other kayak wall hangers, these give you immense value for your money. Below are some outstanding features of the kayak wall hangers:
1. Easy To Install– these hooks are easily mounted to the wall without any tools or prior assembly.
2. Secure Storage For Your Kayak– these wall hangers offer a secure and convenient way of storing your watercraft on the wall of your shed or garage when not in use. They are made from sturdy powder-coated steel and can hold bulky and heavy kayaks of up to 15o pounds. The RAD Sportz Big EZ and No products found. have nylon holding straps and clips that add to the safety of your vessel.
3. Foam Padded Hooks– the hooks have foam padding that works well to protect your kayaks from scratches during docking and undocking.
4. Versatile And Practical – these hooks can be mounted on walls, posts, and benches, making them convenient for home and business use.
5. Strong And Durable – the material used to make the hooks (high-quality yellow powder-coated steel) can hold up to years of use. The robust engineering also makes it possible for you to store heavy kayaks.
The RAD Sportz kayak wall hanger is popular because it stands out in numerous features that we shall look at.
1. Affordable– these wall hangers are inexpensive, and they give you value for your money by holding up to the standard and being durable. The three different options fit every budget making these wall hangers convenient. Compared to other equal brands, these wall hangers are cheaper by about $20
2. Saves On Space– are you tired of having a messy and cluttered garage every time? If yes, then you need these wall mounts. They hold your kayaks securely on the wall leaving enough space for you to access your garage with ease.
3. Strong Enough To Support Huge Vessels– if you have a bulky and heavy watercraft, you know how challenging it is to find a good kayak wall hanger. These RAD Sportz hangers can support vessels weighing up to 150 pounds without disappointing.
4. Easy To Install– you don’t need a manual or any special tools to install these wall hangers; anybody can do it by themselves. You only need to secure the hanger to studs with heavy-duty screws.
Like everything else, these wall hangers have strengths and weaknesses. Let’s look at some of the drawbacks you should consider before buying a RAD Sportz kayak wall hanger.
1. Not Ideal For Taller Kayaks– if your kayak is longer than average, you might have trouble trying to make the kayak lean back. The shape of the hooks makes taller kayaks lean forward.
2. It Doesn’t Come With Instructions– these kayak wall hangers do not come with a manual or instructions on installing them. That won’t be much of a problem since they are pretty straightforward, but for anyone who isn’t mechanically inclined and has never mounted anything before, a manual would come in handy.
3. Some Screws Might Stick Out A Bit– some of the hardware that comes with the kayak wall hangers might be faulty. Some users noted that the screws were longer than the holes they were supposed to go into, thus leaving out part of the screw which could scratch your kayak. If you experience this problem, you can choose to buy other screws separately, cut the ones provided to the correct size or drill a hole for the screws to fit correctly. We would advise you to drill holes since it is easier and saves you lots of time.
The RAD Sportz kayak wall hangers are great for storing your kayaks and other vessels safely. They are uniquely designed to hold your boats without scratching and are easy to install. The best part about these kayak wall hangers is that they are pretty affordable and durable. If you’ve been looking for a great way to store your watercraft without taking up much space, look no further than these RAD Sportz kayak wall hangers.
We hope this review has given you a clear picture of what you get when buying these kayak wall hangers. Go ahead and buy them to enjoy a clutter-free garage space and the peace of knowing your vessel is stored safely. Best of luck!
Briggs is from Chandler, Arizona, USA. Besides riding on his dirt bike on Grand Canyon – he loves fishing and often go kayaking in Colorado River with his best friends Mike. A cute dog named Ketty gives the company while Briggs kayaks alone.
Last update on 2021-09-19 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API