Welcome to KayaksPoint. This is not a website which only talks about sales, products & publishes articles full of affiliate links. We care for each of our visitors and every day we are publishing resources that help you kayaking/Canoeing/Paddleboarding and Boating better and making a positive footprint in the kayak/boat lovers community! At the end of 2021, we (KayaksPoint) wants to be at top #10 kayaking/paddling blog in this world and by 2025 we want to be the #1 resource hub of all kayakers and paddlers! Stay tuned for something really great! 🙂 Check our blog and reviews!
Latest Kayak/Canoe/SUP & Boating Resources
- Is Kayak Fishing Worth It? (7 Reasons To Keep It A Try)
- What are the Sides of the Boat Called?
- What Kind of Boat Was Used in the Movie Jaws?
- What is the Steering Wheel on a Boat Called?
- How Many Wheels are on A Boat?
- What is it Called When A Boat is Parked?
- What Is an Outdrive Engine on A Boat? (Understanding boat engines)
- What Is the Bottom of a Boat Called?
- When A Sailboat Is Approaching A Powerboat, Which One Is The Give-Way Vessel?(what to do)
- How Long is the Boat Ride from Miami to Cuba?
- What Are the Best Boats to Use in A Swamp? (Includes Tips for Boating in Shallow Water)
- What Is The Helm Of A Boat? Boating Vocabulary Explained
Rockey is a kayaking enthusiast who has been kayaking with a local group for the last five years. He loves using kayaks while out on outings on the water or camping when the friends want to have a BBQ party somewhere on the bank of a local lake. More About James R Rockey at About Page Here: Authors
Based on his experiences with the different types of kayaks, he is sharing his opinion about kayaking tricks and required gears so that a beginner can get started right away.
Find his team on Twitter here. Happy reading!